I'm still hoping to buy a plane ticket to Maui to see my brother, meet my new niece and lounge on the sandy beaches before the summer is gone. While I'm thankful we have beaches in Washington you can't beat the warm waters and soft sand in Hawaii. Here are a few of my must haves for my Maui beach days.
- A bright swimsuit that highlights my curves (the good ones, not the bad). BTW my Maui dwelling brother and his twin saved me from drowning because of my bright swim wear. It's not just a fashion thing, it's a safety thing.
- My kindle so I can keep devouring Game of Thrones
- A pair of stylish sunglasses to keep me from squinting
- Sunscreen because Baz Lurman knows best (and as much as I'd like to look like a Hawaiian, I'll always be a pale-skinned Pacific Northwestern)
- A roomy, durable beach bag to haul everything in